Website The Laneway Pyrmont
The Laneway Pyrmont are fresh from a rejuvenation and are looking for a Restaurant Manager to be part of our vibrant, hard-working team who are passionate about the industry and providing delicious food and beverage service to all our guests. Elegant and stylish, our space includes chairs to sink into, corners to huddle in and the friendliest staff in Pyrmont!
About the role:
– Developing and maintaining service standards in a restaurant environment and ensure a world class hospitality experience.
– Strong, natural leadership qualities with the ability to motivate and mentor a team.
– Proven ability to work in high pressure environment with strong decision-making skills and work with a sense of urgency.
– Understanding of financials and budget control – including labour control, stock management, wastage and cost of goods.
– Management of daily restaurant operations whilst meeting company objectives and key performance indicators
– Creating and building on relationships with our guests, employees and clients
– Ability to mentor, think on your feet and have a lot of fun
– At least 2 + years management experience in a similar role within the hospitality/restaurant industry
– Experience in maintaining budgets and an understanding of financials, profit & loss and working in line with company objectives and KPI’s
– Exposure working with wine lists in a similar, high-quality restaurant environment.
– The ability to work a rotating 7- day roster including weekends and public holidays
– Qualification in hospitality or business management would be an advantage for this role
Benefits for you:
– Full time contract on a rotating roster
– Attractive salary & incentives
– Supportive and collaborative management team
– Opportunity to work for a brand and organisation that values their people and their guests
– We are looking for the an applicant who is passionate about the hospitality industry and values being part of a supportive team.