Website DC Civil Enterprises Pty Ltd
DUTIES AND RESONSIBILITIES
– Planning and coordinating all on–site civil construction activities.
– Create drawings used in design and construction.
– Ensuring the plans, drawings and quantities are accurate for calculations.
– Identify project phases and elements.
– Establish specifications for projects based on a thorough review of performance standards, client requirements and design.
– Schedule and monitor engineering tasks and communicate to crew and clients.
– Establish or design testing methods to monitor the overall quality of the project
– Managing the design documents supplied by the client.
– Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools available
– Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
– Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best contracts.
– Authorising technical drawings and engineering plans.
– Delegating tasks and scheduling meetings and training sessions where required.
– Preparing and submitting site documentation.
– Marking out work site in accordance with plans.
– Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
– Collect and analyse project information to create status reports and recommend future actions
– Regulate policies and procedures to maintain a safe and clean working environment for the project team.
– Working with supervisors to ensure safety compliance and the creation of a safe working environment.
– Monitoring project costs and variations.
– Fulfil other duties as required by management and other department personnel as requested/required.
QUALIFICATIONS / LICENCING
– Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with Honors, or equivalent
– General Construction Induction
– Drivers License
– Experience working as Civil Site Engineer preferable
– Opportunities for on-site training