Website Leverage Projects
We have an excited opportunity for a committed and motivated qualified carpenters and joiners to join the Leverage projects team. Work is in the Brisbane Region (and occasionally surrounding shires)
Permanent full time long term work.
Hours are generally between 6.30am to 3.00pm
For the right candidate we will provide.
Salary depending on experience.
Annual bonus if performance requirements are met
Potential for career progression into a Supervisory role.
Great supportive company culture .
We supply a wide range of services ranging from commercial works to luxury, architecturally designed residential builds.
Leverage projects will require you to have completed your trade and e able to direct team members with less experience.
We are building an internal trade based team with a variety of skills
To be successful in this role you must have :
A Certificate 3 in carpentry.
A white card
A drivers license
Your own tools
Demonstrated experience in similar roles
A confident and mature attitude.
The ability to work independently to meet time frames and deadlines.
A strong work effort and commitment to quality.
CARPENTERS AND JOINERS construct, erect, install, renovate and repair structures and fixtures made of wood, plywood, wallboard and other materials, and cut, shape and fit timber parts to form structures and fittings.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
In New Zealand:
NZ Register Level 4 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing may be required.
• studying drawings and specifications to determine materials required, dimensions and installation procedures
• ordering and selecting timbers and materials, and preparing layouts
• cutting materials, and assembling and nailing cut and shaped parts
• erecting framework and roof framing, laying sub-flooring and floorboards and verifying trueness of structures
• nailing fascia panels, sheathing roofs, and fitting exterior wall cladding and door and window frames
• assembling prepared wood to form structures and fittings ready to install
• cutting wood joints
• may construct concrete formwork
• may repair existing fittings
• may work with plastic laminates, perspex and metals
331211 Carpenter and Joiner
331211 CARPENTER AND JOINER
Constructs and installs structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, and wallboard, and cuts, shapes and fits timber parts to form structures and fittings. Registration or licensing may be required.
Skill Level: 3
Constructs, erects, installs, renovates and repairs structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, wallboard and other materials. Registration or licensing may be required.
Skill Level: 3
Prop and Scenery Maker
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your cover letter and resume to : [email protected]