Diploma of Project Management
The BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management is an entry-level qualification aimed at individuals wanting to develop their skill and knowledge to work in roles as Project managers. Delivered online, this qualification is suitable for individuals working across various industry sectors and provides a comprehensive overview of fundamental project management principles, from time and resource management to leading and managing team effectiveness.
The qualification comprises of core business units of competency covering disciplines including:
- Managing project scope, quality, time and cost
- Leading and managing team effectiveness
- Facilitation of continuous improvement
- Managing human resources
- This qualification has been designed to accommodate both individuals with no formal training qualifications and those seeking an entry point for a transition into further education
- The program is particularly suitable for candidates currently working in leadership or management roles who are seeking a formal qualification to enhance and confirm their existing knowledge and skills
Up to 12 months
Study online at your own pace, giving you the flexibility to achieve a nationally recognised qualification whilst also fulfilling your other life commitments.
Unlimited e-mail and phone support
Unlimited e-mail and phone support is provided by our experienced student support team between Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm, so you’re never left to feel ‘lost’ or stuck during your studies.