Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
Kick start your career in accounting, formalise your current skill set or start on a path towards university, by learning the principles of accounting and the practical skills to apply them to daily work, with MCI Institute’s FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping.
This qualification offers you a career entry point into the financial services sector. Whether you want to work in accounts, payroll or bookkeeping, this online accounting course will provide you with the qualification, knowledge and skills you need to launch your career.
- Up to 12 months
- You can choose to shorten or lengthen the time you take to complete the course based on your availability and circumstances
- FNSACC311 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- FNSACC312 Administer subsidiary accounts and ledger
- FNSACC416 Set up and operate a computerised accounting system
- FNSTPB401 Complete business activity and installment activity statements
- FNSTPB402 Establish and maintain a payroll system
MCI courses don’t have exams! Students are required to submit assessments as part of the online course, these can be submitted at any time before the end of the course.
You can pay upfront or as you go on a weekly or monthly payment plan. Course fee discounts are applicable if you pay upfront or on an accelerated 6 month payment plan.