Certificate in Xero Payroll
Gain a Certificate in Xero Payroll and get payroll right the first time!
Learn to use the Xero Payroll module with our online course. You’ll learn to connect your payroll to your accounting system, saving time and stress managing your payroll and PAYG returns. The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn and sets the standard for online Xero Payroll training. This course includes Single Touch Payroll!
- Learn about Single Touch Payroll
- Increase your competence and skills and become Xero Payroll Confident
- Gain employment and improve your career prospects
- Become your own payroll administrator and save money on payroll fees
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course
- Delivered by an IAB Accredited Training Provider
- This course is accredited by the International Association of Accounting Processionals
- The content of this course has been certified by the CPD Certification Service. Gain 10 CPD hours on completion!
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn
This course is designed for
- Small Business owners or anyone who manages the payroll function within a business
- Accountants or Job seekers who desire a payroll position
- Individuals currently in a payroll type role wanting to up skill, and who would like to gain a Xero certificate.
The Career Academy’s XERO graduates regularly start their own bookkeeping practices upon graduation or work in small to medium-sized enterprises. We are profoundly dedicated to ensuring that you are career-ready so, upon graduation, you can expect to hold job titles such as:
- BAS Agent
- Payroll Officer
- Financial Advisor
- Assistant Accountant
Between 2019 and 2023, the availability of accounting-related roles in Australia is expected to increase resulting in:
- 50,000 job openings over the next 5 years.
- The salary range for Bookkeepers is between $49,492 – $60,574 per year.
- The industries that employ the most Bookkeepers are the Professional, Scientific and Technical Services, Construction, Education and Training Industries.
Sources: Seek, The Department of Education
What our students say
★★★★★ “I chose to study with the career academy because It was recommended to me by Xero support staff.Great course and really enjoy the flexibility of being able to do it online at my own pace.” Cindy Weir
★★★★★ “I could not fault any aspects within this course, easy to follow and understand. It was something that happened to pop up on a news feed on my facebook and I looked further into it and was excited to gain a qualification in XERO as I currently utilise this package at my place of work.” Tracey Bull