Cover letters are a great way to introduce yourself and your work experience to the company you are applying for. They also provide an opportunity for you to showcase your personality, skills, and accomplishments without relying on just numbers or bullet points. Here’s why cover letters make great job applications:
- A well written letter can illustrate how motivated you are about the position and company
- Cover letters help employers see who you really are as opposed to what is in your resume
- Cover letters give employers insight into whether or not they want to call people back for interviews based on their interests and personality
- Cover letters help employers see how you will fit in with the company culture
- A well written cover letter can also provide insight into your previous work experience and accomplishments.
- Not to mention, a cover letter is an opportunity for you to be creative! Some people choose to write their cover letters as a poem or song.
- A cover letter is the perfect opportunity for you to really stand out in a crowded job market.
In conclusion, cover letters are a great way to introduce yourself and your work experience to the company you’re applying for, as well as tell employers more about who you really are.