Chemist Warehouse Perth - Full Time Store PersonChemist Warehouse - Perth WA
- Full time stable role with structured training provided.
- Similar experience in a previous role highly regarded.
- Opportunity to join a growing Retail Pharmacy Group.
About the Company
Chemist Warehouse is an Australian owned pharmacy who offers great products, great prices and great service. We provide a friendly culture in a fast paced working environment with opportunities to further your retail pharmacy career.
About the Role
The primary role of the store person is to manage all incoming stock deliveries to the store on a daily basis, marking off the invoice and replenishing the shelves. Tasks such as labelling stock and processing of credits may also be involved. This is a physical role which involves some heavy and repetitive lifting.
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant must have demonstrated ability in carrying out the following tasks:
• Marking large volumes of incoming stock off invoices
• Arranging stock as specified in planograms
• Exemplary customer service
• Repetitive movements and some heavy lifting
Applicants must have:
• Eye for detail and accuracy
• Strong communication skills between other employees and customers
• Dedicated work ethic
• Willingness to learn and grow with the business
Benefits and CultureChemist Warehouse ensures it is an enjoyable working experience providing a professional culture. All employees will receive on going on the job training and will be entitled to penalty rates.
Please forward your resume and cover letter detailing your availability and why you are the best person for this role.
Please NOTE: Due to the number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Pfizer Inc - Perth WA
- Kelly Services - Perth WA
- Public provider - Perth WA
- My Chemist Retail Group - Northern Beaches NSW
- My Chemist Retail Group - Sydney CBD NSW
- My Chemist Retail Group - Sutherland Shire NSW